Some basic suggestions about finding lodging.
Willits Area (30 minutes south of the Festival Site)
- Baechtel Creek Inn & Spa | 800-459-9911 (43 rooms)
- Best Western-Willits Inn | 800-495-6259 (44 rooms)
- Super 8 Lodge | 707-459-3388
- Brooktrails Lodge | 707-459-1596 (20 rooms, plus big house)
- Holiday Lodge | 800-835-3972 (16 rooms)
- Old West Inn | 800-700-7659 (19 rooms)
- Pepperwood Motel | 707-459-2231
- Pine Cone Motel | 707-459-5044 (20 rooms)
Garberville Area (45 minutes north of the Festival Site)
- Benbow Inn | 707-923-2124 (55 rooms)
- Best Western Humboldt House Inn | 707-923-2771 (76 rooms)
- Humboldt Redwoods Inn | 707-923-2451 (22 rooms)
- Motel Garberville | 707-923-2422 (30 rooms)
- Sherwood Forest Motel | 707-923-2721 (32 rooms)
Leggett Area (15-20 min. north of the Festival Site)
- Stonegate Villas | 707-925-6226 (6 rooms)
- Big Bend Lodge | 707-925-2440 (9 rooms)(formerly River Run Lodge)
- Mendocino Magic | 415-407-4418 (600 acre retreat with extensive campsite locations, main lodge sleeps 10
with very affordable accommodations. Shuttle can be arranged to/from festival. 6 miles from Black Oak Ranch. www.mendocinomagic.com)
- Standish Hickey State Park (15-20 min. north of Leggett)
- Willits/Ukiah KOA | 800-KOA-8542
- Redwoods River Resort & Campground (Leggett) | 707-925-6249
- Hidden Valley Campground (Willits) | 707-459-2521
Camping is included in the price of admission for a full festival or weekend pass. One-day ticket holders may buy an overnight camping ticket at the gate only. Overnight camping tickets will be sold for $20.00 per person/per night.
Camping begins at 8:30 am on Friday, and ends at 12 noon on Monday. Camping spots are on a first-come, first-serve basis. There will be some designated areas, such as: family camp, quiet camp, RV camp, ‘no vehicle’ camp area, the usual ‘up most of the night’ camp, and a camping area near the music bowl for those with physical disabilities that require a closer proximity to the main area. There are no electrical hook-ups, no individual campfires are allowed, fresh water is available, and a limited, beautiful wooden outdoor shower facility will be available. All toilet facilities are porta-potties.
Early arriving campers may not save spaces with their vehicles for late arrivals. To secure places for later arriving friends, especially in the Riverside camping area, early arrivals can pitch their friends tents or secure with extra gear. Space reservation, other than pitching of tents will be monitored and restricted. This is being done for the benefit of the community of attendees as a whole.